Without accepting these Terms and Conditions, it is impossible to use SentiBot.
- You accept all obligations set forth in this document;
- you are of legal age and have the capacity to use the tool;
- you are not under the control of a jurisdiction that expressly prohibits the use of similar software;
- you understand and agree that SentiBot is an experimental software and Sentimenti sp. z o.o. cannot be held responsible for any financial losses incurred as a result of using the software at the core of SentiBot;
- you use the software at your discretion and at your own risk.
- Sentimenti – a limited liability company based in Poznań, Sw. Marcin 11/8, 61-803 Poznań, Poland, hereinafter referred to interchangeably as Sentimenti.
- User – an individual consumer or legal entity using the software.
- SentiBot – a tool wholly owned by Sentimenti; software that assists the user in performing financial operations in the cryptocurrency market based on the trading strategy offered to the user, hereinafter interchangeably referred to as a trading bot.
- SentiBot – a tool available online that, when connected to a user’s account on the exchange (financial institution) served by the tool, assists the user in making investment decisions based on built-in trading strategies.
- Trading strategies – built from indicators such as, current price, predicted future price, intensity of emotion, sentiment and emotional arousal around the financial instrument handled by SentiBot. The range of indicators within a trading strategy can be optimized, with the goal of obtaining the best possible results. Optimizations may or may not be communicated to customers.
- Free trial: a trial version of the tool available to users free of charge for a certain period of time. The availability of the tool’s functionality strategy is limited in the free trial version.
- Subscription: one of the selected paid plans that allows the User to use the tool. After registration, you can choose any subscription currently on offer.
Access to SentiBot (tools).
- To use the tool in the form of SentiBot, you need to go to https://sentistocks.com/connect-bot-to-binance/ and follow the instructions on the site. As a prerequisite for using the tool, you must open an account (account) at a financial institution designated by Sentimenti that handles financial market operations. Sentimenti reserves the right to change the procedure in obtaining access to the tool depending on external regulations – that is, the requirements of the institution handling operations on the financial market.
- The User must protect the login credentials of his/her account opened with a financial operations institution and keep his/her password strictly confidential. We assume that all activity on the User’s account is performed by the User or under the User’s supervision.
Offers and prices
- All offers and free trial versions of the tool are without obligation. However, all offers and free trial versions are always subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change prices depending on market conditions. You agree to any price changes, which will take effect immediately.
Free trial version
- Sentimenti can create conditions for accessing the tool in a free trial.
- Sentimenti reserves the right to introduce or withdraw the option for users to choose a free trial at any time.
Subscription and payment
- A Subscription is required to use SentiBot and its range of functionality.
- Subscriptions are offered based on the selected plan for a fixed amount and for a specified period of time, the size of which depends on the selected plan.
- Sentimenti offers several subscription plans that vary in duration.
- The subscription price will be invoiced automatically based on the subscription period selected by the User. It is possible to pay via credit cards, debit cards, wire transfer payments, deferred payments, BLIK payments and the like, shown each time you order a subscription.
- By selecting one of the payment options, you agree that we may initiate a payment or series of payments on your behalf through your chosen payment method. All payment details will be kept confidential.
- The subscription will continue for the period selected by the User and will be automatically renewed upon expiration for the same period as selected at the time of subscription.
- The User may cancel the subscription until the end of the period already paid for. The User’s access will remain active for the period for which the User has already paid.
- User data may be deleted upon cancellation of Subscription or access to the trial version.
- Users have the right to cancel their subscription and trial version at any time.
- Sentimenti reserves the right to retain all payments made by Users before deciding to cancel subscriptions.
Remove access to SentiBot (tools)
- Access to the SentiBot can be deactivated by the User at any time by disabling the API key in the account settings of the crypto trading institution or by sending an email requesting to disable the key to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sentimenti reserves the right to cancel the provision of SentiBot within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of publication (in the manner adopted for notification of changes to the Terms) of the statement of cancellation of the provision of SentiBot.
Reservations and statements
Sentimenti does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the strategies used in the trading bot.
Limitation of liability
- Sentimenti is not a broker, financial advisor, investment advisor, portfolio manager or tax advisor. No values presented by the tool constitute or will constitute an offer for any financial instrument or as investment advice or investment recommendations (such as recommendations to buy/sell an instrument).
- You expressly agree that you use the tool in the form of SentiBot at your own risk.
- Sentimenti shall not be liable for any damages, including direct or indirect damages consisting of bodily injury or health disorder, damages due to loss of data or other damages of a property nature, incurred by the User or third parties in connection with the use of SentiBot under the terms of the Terms, as well as for damages incurred by the User or third parties due to violation of the provisions of the Terms. In particular, Sentimenti shall not be liable for damages resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use SentiBot, damages resulting from loss or corruption of data caused by hardware or software failures or circumstances beyond Sentimenti’s control, damages resulting from the dissemination of malicious software using the tool, or the sending of spam by the User or third parties.
- Sentimenti shall not be liable for any lost profits incurred by the User or third parties using the SentiBot.
- Sentimenti shall not be liable for the User’s loss of, or entry into possession by third parties (regardless of the manner of entry), his/her SentiBot password and login and his/her password and login to his/her account with a financial institution.
- Sentimenti shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of SentiBot services if caused by third parties (in particular, financial institutions with which SentiBot is connected, telecommunications operators, providers of telecommunications lines and electricity).
- Sentimenti shall not be liable for damages resulting from the User’s use of the tool in a manner inconsistent with applicable law and the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, or for damages resulting from the provision of incomplete or false data.
- Sentimenti reserves the right to interrupt or disrupt the availability and use of SentiBot if this is due to the need for repair, expansion, modification, or maintenance of the hardware or software and force majeure, acts or omissions of third parties and other circumstances beyond Sentimenti’s control.
- You acknowledge that, in addition to the risks listed in Section 9.C, there are other risks associated with the purchase, storage, and use of financial assets (in particular cryptocurrencies) for which Sentimenti is in no way responsible.
- The User is entitled to submit complaints on matters related to the use of SentiBot to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Complaints will be processed in the order in which they are received by Sentimenti. The complaint should specify the e-mail address to which a response to the complaint is to be sent. If the condition referred to in the preceding sentence is not met, the complaint will not be considered by Sentimenti.
- Sentimenti will endeavor to consider the complaint within 7 (seven) days of receipt. If the complaint cannot be processed within this period, Sentimenti is obliged to notify the User immediately, stating the reason for the delay and the expected date for processing the complaint.
- Immediately after reviewing the complaint, Sentimenti will respond to the User regarding the complaint. The answer will be sent to the User’s e-mail address indicated in the content of the complaint.
- Sentimenti reserves the right to change the software enabling SentiBot, at any time, without amending the Terms and Conditions and notifying Users, and to both expand and reduce the services provided without prior notice to Users.