- The administrator of the personal data is Sentimenti Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “ADMINISTRATOR”), with its registered office: 9 Krzywa Street, 61-118 Poznań.
- The ADMINISTRATOR may be contacted in writing, by regular mail to: Krzywa 9, 61-118 Poznań or by e-mail to contact-at-sentimenti.com.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- personal data is processed based on the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. based on the consent of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data shall be carried out for the purpose of customer service, i.e. presentation of the general offer, preparation of the offer, conclusion of the contract, performance of the contract, performance of the service and proper settlement of the contract / service.
- Personal data does not come from third parties.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer data to a third country or international organization.
- The Administrator shall not transfer personal data to other entities, and if this occurs, then only based on the provisions of the law or a contract for entrustment of data processing.
- Personal data will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, and thereafter for the period of limitation of claims accruing to and concerning the administrator, but not less than the period specified in the rules of archiving.
- All data relating to payments made by the user of services (transfer confirmations, payment confirmations) for services provided by the Administrator, shall be processed for the period of service provision, and for 5 years after the termination of service provision in accordance with the AML Law.
- The data subject shall have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data, rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- The action of the Administrator may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, failure to provide data may prevent the establishment of cooperation and use of the Administrator’s offer.
- the Administrator does not provide for automated decision-making.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Adopted definition of “personal data”
While maintaining privacy standards, a broad interpretation of the concept of personal data, which we define as data about any individual, including an employee or customer, includes, but is not limited to, first name, last name, address, email address, payment history, bank account number, login path logins.
The scope of personal data collected
Due to the nature of our business, we may collect the following personal data subject to notice or consent:
- contact information, which is information that identifies and enables you to contact the customer. This information includes name, address, phone number, email address, username, and password.
- Account information, i.e., information you provide to us to use our services, such as bank account information, billing address, and information you provide to us for information about our products and services.
- General usage information, i.e. information generated when you use our products and services.
Use of personal data
We collect personal data for the following purposes (subject to your notification or consent where appropriate):
- To provide our services or tools. We use your contact information, account information and service information to shape and deliver our tools and services, as well as for administrative purposes.
- Improving our tools and services.
- demonstrate new services and tools.
- To fulfill our legal obligations. We may be legally obligated to share your personal data at the request of law enforcement agencies. This data may be shared without your consent and knowledge and without prior notice, in accordance with applicable law. We reserve the right to verify the legality of a law enforcement request for access to personal data.
The data protection solutions implemented include technical safeguards and appropriate policies, depending on the service or tool offered or provided to the customer. These solutions may include, but are not limited to, passwords, encryption, antivirus protection, firewalls, intrusion and anomaly detection, and access control for our employees.
You can enable or disable cookies on your computer, cell phone or other device. Most web browsers allow you to accept or block certain cookies or types of cookies, and to block or delete all cookies. It depends on your browser. Please refer to your browser’s instructions to take advantage of this feature. However, keep in mind that restricting or blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the use of many websites.
The site uses Google Analytics and Facebook’s Pixel.
Rights of persons (users) whose personal data was obtained
Everyone has the right to:
- request access to their personal data, their completion, updating, rectification, restriction of their processing, transfer to another data controller, and deletion at any time, without stating a reason, as long as it does not contradict the provisions of generally applicable law. Requests can be submitted to the e-mail address: contact-at-sentimenti.com.
- Object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR). The objection can be submitted to the e-mail address: contact-at-sentimenti.com. Filing an objection will entail discontinuation of services.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by submitting your request to the e-mail address: contact-at-sentimenti.com. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the compatibility of the processing of personal data carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Withdrawal of consent to process data for the provision of services will entail the discontinuation of such services. Upon withdrawal of consent to process data for the provision of services, personal data will be deleted or anonymized. To withdraw this consent, please contact the Administrator at e-mail address: contact-at-sentimenti.com or delete your user account yourself using the appropriate function in your account settings.
- Withdrawal of consent to process data for marketing purposes will entail discontinuation of contacting the user for providing marketing information
- at the expiration of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of notification of the change, or at any other time specified by the Administrator, but not less than 15 (fifteen) days; if the user does not agree to the change, the user shall be obliged to submit a relevant statement to the Administrator at contact-at-sentimenti.com, before the change takes effect, and shall cease using the service from that date.