These Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program define the rules for the participation of interested parties –
natural persons conducting business or legal entities in the Partner Program “Senti-Trading-Bot”, which is
organized by Sentimenti ltd with headquarter: Swiety Marcin 11/8, 61-803 Poznań, Poland; KRS 0000708218; VAT
9721282038; REGON 368937240, maintained as part of the website “Sentistocks” as well rules for using the Program by
This document is valid from the date 01 March 2023 r.
- Client – any natural or legal person who has used the referral link to the service and purchased the
offered service Sentibot.
- Referral Link – a link generated individually for each Program Participant and being the only tool that
allows assigning the Customer to the Program Participant
- Calendar Month – the period from the first day of each month to the last day of the same month.
- Program – “Senti-Trading-Bot” Affiliate Program that allows you to recommend SentiBot via a Referral
- Commission – a percentage of the value of the purchase made by the Customer.
- Sentibot Service – access to a tool enabling automated purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies in the
strategy chosen by the Client
in the Program and the use of the Program by all persons participating in it
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Service – sentistocks.com
- Program Participant (Affiliate) – a legal or natural person conducting business activity who joined the
- User panel – a shared and separate website, available after logging in, where the Program Participant can
track activity resulting from the use by third parties of an individual affiliate link.
§2 Joining the Program
- Only natural persons who, at the latest on the date of registration for the Program, have reached the age of
eighteen and have full legal capacity, and legal persons may participate in the Program. A person interested in
joining the Program and meeting the conditions set out in point 1 above, is obliged to read the provisions of
the Regulations and accept its content,
- Participation in the Program, acceptance of the Regulations and providing personal data is completely voluntary.
Program impossible. Providing personal data by the Program Participant is a contractual requirement,
- In order to join the Program, you must accept the content of the Terms and Conditions in the registration sheet.
This occurs during the registration process upon enrollment in the Program.
§3 Rights and obligations of the Program Organizer
- The Organizer is responsible for organizing and running the Program.
- The Organizer provides the Program Participants with Referral Links promoting the Sentibot Service to enable the
Program Participants to actively and effectively participate in the Program.
- The Organizer stipulates that it will not award Commissions to Program Participants who will post incorrect or
incomplete information in the Referral Link, or who will gain Customers in a manner that is against the law or
the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Organizer is responsible for registering Customers who have used the Referral Links of each Program
Participant and will track their activity in the form of purchase of Sentibot service by Customers, which
remains in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the content of which each Customer accepts before
- Information about the customer’s purchase of the service will appear in the Program Participant’s panel, under
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to sell the Sentibot service and the right to close the Customer’s
account if it is necessary due to applicable law or the Organiser’s internal procedures.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disable the Program for Users of the Program whose actions violate the law,
the Regulations, the rules of social coexistence or good morals, as well as those who promote the Service on
inappropriate websites. Inappropriate websites should be understood primarily as those that are dedicated to
children, promote pornographic content and violence, are discriminatory in terms of race, gender, religion,
nationality, sexual orientation or age, promote legally prohibited activities or violate intellectual property
- The Organizer remains entitled to suspend and terminate the Program at any time.
§4 Rights and obligations of the Program Participant
- The Program Participant is authorized to actively and effectively promote the Service, the Service, and the
Organizer to maximize his/her own and the Organizer’s profits.
- The Program Participant, while promoting the Site, the Service and the Organizer, is obliged to use only such
means that do not violate the applicable law, the good name of the Organizer, the rules of social coexistence,
good customs, and such that will positively affect the image of the Site, the Service, and the Organizer.
- The Program Participant is entitled to place Referral Links anywhere on their websites, subject to the
conditions set out in the Regulations.
- Referral Links may not be placed in unsolicited emails (so-called spam), unauthorized posts, chats or through
the use of bots.
- The Program Participant bears all costs resulting from promoting the Website, the service and the Organizer to
- The Program Participant is obliged to fully cooperate with the Organizer in the use and maintenance of Referral
Links and all other means of promotion made available by the Organizer.
- By accepting the Regulations, the Program Participant:
- agrees to using the full URL of the Referral Link or the HTML code to be placed on websites and made
available to persons / their clients,
- undertakes to place Referral Links and other promotional materials in appropriate, visible sections on
- agrees to using the full URL of the Referral Link or the HTML code to be placed on websites and made
- Program Participant shall not modify or delete any part of the code, Referral Link or promotional materials;
update Referral Links and any other promotional materials in accordance with changes made by the Organizer.
- The commission received for a given Calendar Month by each Program Participant is 20% of the Organizer’s net
income derived from the sale of the Sentibot Service to Customers referred by the Program Participant. Net
income is understood as the amount of the fee paid by the referred Customer less 23% VAT.
- The Program Participant is entitled to accrue commission three times per referred Customer.
- The Commission rate may also be changed for a particular Program Participant after individual arrangements with
- The commission is credited to the Participant’s account in the currency visible in the user panel
§6 Commission Payment
- Payment of the Commission due, subject to the provisions of item 5 of this paragraph, will be made by the
Organizer by transfer to the Program Participant’s bank account provided by the Program Participant on the
invoice sent to email@example.com electronically from the Participant’s e-mail address indicated in the
registration sheet and User Panel.
- The amount of the Commission included in the invoice must be equal to the net amount of the Commission due
visible on the last day of the month in the Program Participant’s account.
- Payment of the Commission due will be made in the currency in which the Participant’s account is maintained.
- Only a Program Participant who is fully identified and verified, as required by applicable law, is entitled to
the payment of Commissions.
- The minimum amount to be paid out is PLN 500.00
- A Program Participant may have only one account in the Program.
- The rules for the processing of personal data used by the Organizer are specified in these Regulations and in
the “GDPR Information Clause“, which is attached to these
Regulations and is an integral part of them.
- The Administrator of the personal data of the Program Participants is the Organizer. The Administrator processes
Users’ personal data for the purposes for which the data were originally collected. If the original purpose for
which the personal data was collected has changed, the Administrator is obliged to inform the User before such
further processing, in accordance with Article 13(3) of the Regulation, and if necessary, to collect the User’s
consent for the processing of personal data referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
- The Administrator is obliged to protect the personal data of the Users of the Program and the Service.
- The Program Participant may be entrusted with confidential data concerning the activity of the Organizer, as
well as personal data of the Clients acquired by the given one. The Organizer authorizes the Program Participant
to process the Clients’ personal data such as – date of registration, username and the value of the commission
collected from the Client during the transaction on the exchange only to the extent necessary to fulfill the
concluded agreement on participation in this Affiliate Program. The authorization to process the Clients’
personal data expires upon the Participant’s resignation from participation in the Program, as well as in the
event of termination of cooperation between the Parties,
- Confidential data of the Organizer shall be understood as all information constituting a business secret of the
Organizer, in particular, information of a commercial nature related to the business activity conducted by the
Organizer, all data about the Exchange Clients, including information about the user’s name, date of
registration and number of earnings, technical, technological, organizational information of the Organizer’s
enterprise, other information concerning the Service, the Exchange and the Organizer, to which the Program
Participant receives access in connection with participation in the Program (hereinafter referred to as
- The Program Participant agrees to keep the Confidential Data confidential, i.e. that he/she will not record on
any data carriers, duplicate, distribute, transfer, disclose, or make available in any form the Confidential
Data to third parties or entities without obtaining the prior express written consent of the Organizer.
- The Program Participant agrees to use the Confidential Data only for the purpose of taking actions related to
the implementation of participation in the Program.
- The Program Participant shall store all Confidential Data in a manner that ensures complete security against
loss, dissemination, unauthorized access, or disclosure to third parties or entities, and in the event of
disclosure, dissemination, duplication, unauthorized access, or loss of Confidential Data, agrees to immediately
inform the Organizer.
- By joining this Program, the Participant declares that he/she has been informed of the threatened, pursuant to
the provisions of the Law of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, of criminal liability and the
possibility of imposing fines on the administrator as provided for in Article 83 of the GDPR. Notwithstanding
the liability provided for in the aforementioned regulations, the Organizer stipulates that violation of the
Organizer’s data protection rules may be considered a breach of basic contractual obligations and result in
immediate termination of this Affiliate Program.
- The Organizer may charge the Program Participant with a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 1,000 (one
thousand zlotys) for each case of violation of the obligation to keep Confidential Data confidential. The total
amount of contractual penalties for violation of the obligation to keep Confidential Data confidential may not
exceed the amount of PLN 50,000 (fifty thousand zlotys). The penalties accrued by the Organizer shall first be
deducted from the commissions due to the Participant until the accrued penalties are paid in full or another
document is issued by the Organizer charging the Participant.
- The obligation to keep Confidential Data confidential, as defined in this paragraph, binds the Program
Participant indefinitely, in particular, it does not expire as a result of the Program Participant’s resignation
from the Program, and the Program Participant cannot be released from this obligation, except in cases expressly
indicated in the Regulations.
§9 Mutual relations of the parties
- The Organizer and the Program Participant are independent entities from each other, and nothing in the
Regulations establishes a partnership, franchise, agency, or employment relationship between them.
- The Program Participant is in no way authorized to make or accept any proposals, offers, or statements of intent
on behalf of the Organizer.
- The Organizer makes no express or implied warranties regarding the Program.
- The operation of the Program is entirely via the Internet, so the Program Participant remains solely responsible
for ensuring uninterrupted and uninterrupted access to the Internet for participating in the Program, and the
Organizer is not responsible for the consequences of any interruptions in Internet access or errors for the
- The Organizer is not responsible for errors in data transmission, in particular caused by the failure of ICT
systems, telecommunication systems, power supply systems, and due to delays in the action of the external
operator providing data transmission.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the lack of access to the Program for reasons beyond the Organizer’s
- For security reasons and any other reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the Organizer is entitled to block or
temporarily suspend access to the Program for the period of time necessary to remove the existing threats or
- The Organizer undertakes to inform Program Participants of any planned technical interruption preventing access
to the Program.
- Subject to restrictions under mandatory provisions of law, the Organizer is not liable for damages caused by the
Program Participant’s inability to use the Program resulting from improper action, errors, deficiencies,
interferences, defects, delays in data transmission, computer viruses, failure of the computer system through
which the Program operates.
§11 Applicable law
- The laws of the Republic of Poland shall govern all services provided by the Organizer to Program Participants
under the Program, through the Service.
- Any disputes related to the services provided by the Organizer under the Program will be resolved by the
competent common courts.
- A Program participant who is a consumer has the opportunity to use an out-of-court method of handling complaints
and claims. Information on how to access the aforementioned mode and dispute resolution procedures can be found,
among others, on the EU ODR online platform, available at:
§12 Termination of participation in the Program
- Any Program Participant may withdraw from participation in the Program at any time.
- To withdraw from participation in the Program, the Program Participant must send an e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org a statement on withdrawal from participation in the Program.
- The Organizer is entitled to terminate the Program Participant’s right to participate in the Program, at any
time without prior notice, if the Program Participant does not show activity in the Program, i.e. has not
acquired any new customer for at least 6 months, by sending him/her a notice to the e-mail address provided in
- The Organizer is entitled to temporarily suspend the Program Participant’s participation in the Program, in case
of a justified suspicion of violation of the law, provisions of the Regulations, the Organizer’s rights or
rights of third parties, rules of social coexistence or good morals, until it is clarified whether the violation
actually took place.
- The Organizer is entitled to deprive the Program Participant of the right to participate in the Program without
prior notice if the Program Participant violates the law, rules of social coexistence, the good name of the
Organizer or any of the provisions of the Regulations by sending him/her a notice to the e-mail address provided
in the Service.
- Upon resignation from the Program by the Program Participant or deprivation of the Program Participant’s right
to participate in the Program, all rights and entitlements granted to the Program Participant under the Terms of
Service shall become null and void, and the Program Participant shall immediately remove all Referral Links and
other promotional materials (banners, etc.) of the Organizer.
- Upon Program Participant’s resignation from the Program or Program Participant’s termination of his/her right to
participate in the Program, Program Participant is entitled only to unpaid Commissions from before Program
Participant’s termination, but is not entitled to any Commissions after Program Participant’s termination.
- The Organizer may temporarily withhold payments to ensure that the Participant is paid the amount due or has
suspicions of possible fraud.
- If the Organizer allows further activity in the form of purchase of Organizer’s services by Clients referred by
a Program Participant whose participation in the Program has ceased, this does not mean resumption of
participation in the Program.
- Cessation of participation in the Program does not exempt the Program Participant from liability for violations
of the Terms and Conditions before cessation.
- In case of a significant violation by the Program Participant of the law, the Regulations or the rights of third
parties, rules of social coexistence or good morals, the Organizer has the right to deprive the Participant of
participation in the Program.
- In case of violation of the law, deprivation of the right to participate in the Program shall be effective
- Subject to paragraph 12 above, deprivation of the right to participate in the Program shall take place upon 7
- Deprivation of the right to participate in the Program with immediate effect and the expiration of the notice
period shall result in the complete termination of the Participant’s ability to order payment of Commissions. If
there are any remaining unpaid Commissions due to the Participant, the Participant should contact the
Organizer’s department via email@example.com within 14 days to pay them.
§13 Complaint procedure
- If, in the opinion of the Program Participant, the services provided by the Organizer under the Program were not
performed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations, he/she may file objections in the manner
specified in this paragraph.
- Any reservations are made in the form of a complaint, which may be submitted:
- in writing by sending to the current address Sentimenti ltd
- in electronic form by sending to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The complaint should include:
- the name (login) under which the Program Participant appears on the Website;
- reservations and circumstances justifying the complaint;
- the proposed method of resolving the complaint.
- Complaints will be considered in the order of receipt, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days. If the
complaint does not contain the information necessary for its consideration, the Organizer will ask the Program
Participant to supplement it to the necessary extent, and the 14 (fourteen) day period will then run from the
date of delivery of the supplemented complaint. In justified cases, the Organizer may extend the deadline for
consideration of the complaint by an additional 14 (fourteen) days, of which the person filing the complaint
will be informed. In the case of services provided by external entities, the complaint processing time may be
extended by the time expected to process the complaint by the given entity, of which the Program Participant
will be informed along with the indication of the data of the entity providing the given service.
- The person submitting the complaint will be informed about the method of considering the complaint in the form
in which it was submitted.
- The Program Participant is entitled to appeal against the decision made by the Organizer as part of the
complaint in writing, to the address of the Organizer’s registered office or via e-mail to the following e-mail
address: email@example.com. The provisions of sec. 2, 3 and 4 of this § shall apply accordingly to the
§14 Amendments to the Regulations
- The Organizer is entitled to change the Regulations at any time and this change becomes effective on the date
indicated by the Organizer, with the proviso that the date of entry into force of the changes may not be shorter
than 7 days from the moment of making the amended Regulations available to the Program Participants.
- Each Program Participant will be informed about the change in the Regulations by e-mail sent to the e-mail
address indicated by him on the Website.
- Failure to accept changes to the Regulations is tantamount to termination of participation in the Program.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the amendments to the Regulations, the Program Participant, to terminate
participation in the Program, should immediately notify the Organizer thereof in writing or via e-mail to the
following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, before the expiry of 7 days from the date of receipt of the
e-mail with information about the change in the Regulations.
- No notification referred to in point 4 above, within the indicated period, means that the Program Participant
accepts the introduced changes.
- To all matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of the law of the Republic
of Poland shall apply.