1. Prepare Your Binance accoun
- Account must be fully verified.
- When you have verified account, you should open and found USDⓈ-M Futures Perpetual account (Futures account) with USDT (additional explanations hier and hier).
- To do this, we need to purchase USDT on our main account (e.g. by paying with a card), with which we can fund the Futures account. The suggested minimum crediting amount should be enough to purchase at least 0.001 BTC or USDT equivalent (at the time of writing instructions).
- We change the leverage settings for this account (the default is set to x20, the bot requires x1 at this point).
2. Generate API keys
Senti-bot requires (1) API Key and (2) Secret Key to be able to connect to your account (Important: Secret Key is visible only during API Key generation process and there is no way to get it back when you lose it, so it’s important to write it down somewhere). Both keys can be generated according to the instructions and with the following settings.
3. Give us the API keys
Submit the generated key pair to us in the form below:
4. Additional settings
Conversion to USDT
For unknown reasons on the Binance side, it is important for the bot to initiate the first transaction via USDT. Therefore, if you have BTC in the account connected to the bot, convert it to USDT. This operation is not charged with a commission.
One Way Mode / Hedge Mode
The bot’s access to your account is limited only to Futures options on which the bot trades. With the indicated settings, withdrawals, loans, transfers and other forms of interference with the user’s account and wallet are not possible. In addition, access is limited to the specific (indicated – 22.214.171.124) IP address of our servers where the bot is installed.
- By generating and submitting your Binance API keys, to Sentimenti Sp. z o.o., you agree to participate in the Senti-Bot testing. Sentimenti Sp. z o.o. makes every effort to ensure that Senti-Bot is error-free and generates the best possible results, however, the entire risk of attaching the bot to an account rests with the account owner, and Sentimenti Sp. z o.o. assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by the use of the bot on your account.
- On the Futures account to which Senti-Bot is connected, you cannot perform any manual operations unrelated to the currency pair on which the bot is playing. That is, you should not play, for example, on the ETH/USDT pair or any other pair than the current one supported by the bot.
- Performing operations on the pair on which the bot plays should be limited to absolutely exceptional situations – otherwise the bot will not achieve its intended effectiveness.
- It is worth remembering that all operations on cryptocurrency exchanges (including Binance) are charged with commissions. If you deposit funds, you need to expect that their withdrawal will also be charged with a corresponding commission.
Cancellation of service
If you wish to cancel our service, please log into your account and change your subscription settings.